COVID-19 Safety Precautions
The Employees of Community Roofing & Restoration, Inc would like to thank you for your business and for the opportunity to serve you.
Community Roofing & Restoration, Inc is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace environment for our employees and our customers. We are closely monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak and the recommendations of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention). We want to share with you the actions we are taking to help protect our customers and employees.
**If you are over the age of 65, or care for someone who is, or have a health condition that puts you at higher risk, please let us know when you are calling us for a roof evaluation so that we will be sure NOT to come into your home at this time, for your optimal safety. We will be asking our office staff to ask you this question when you place a call to us for a bid, so that we will know upfront, should you make an appointment to meet with us at your home.
**If we have an appointment with you at your home, please know that for your safety and for the safety of our workers, we will not be shaking your hand, and we will be maintaining the recommended social distancing of 6 feet. Upon arrival at your home, please let our employees know as well, if anyone in your household is experiencing symptoms, (fever, cough or respiratory symptoms) for the safety of our employees before entering your home. We will have our employees ask you this question when they arrive at your home.
**If you would prefer that our salesman not come into your home at this time, please let us know and we will do our best to give you an approximate quote. Usually the only time we need interior access to your home is in cases where we need to evaluate ventilation or interior leaks. We can, however, give you a close approximation and adjust as necessary when work begins.
**Our employees will be trained to do adequate handwashing before and after appointments with either hand sanitizer or washing of hands for 20 seconds.
**We’ve advised our employees to follow the CDC guidelines regarding hygiene and personal travel and we’ve reinforced existing Community Roofing & Restoration, Inc policy encouraging employees who exhibit flu-like symptoms to stay home and consult with a medical professional.
- Our employees are proactively following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations, including:
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Washing their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always washing hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoiding touching their eyes, nose and mouth.
- Covering a cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing the tissue in the trash. If no tissue, sneezing or coughing into elbow, not hands.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- We have emphasized the need for our field crews to avoid close contact with large groups and anyone who appears sick.
- We also have limited the number of visitors to our office
Community Roofing & Restoration, Inc appreciates the trust that you have always placed in us. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and take any further actions necessary to help keep our employees and customers safe while providing the services you need.
Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you during this challenging and difficult time. We pray that you and your families remain safe and healthy. Together through diligence and calm, we will get through this.
Thank you again,
Josh Fraundorf, President of Community Roofing & Restoration, Inc